Blackmagic Camera Operation
Blackmagic Cinema Camera Ursa Mini 4k Operation
We will show you how to use the camera most effective for motion picture image capture
- Exposing for RAW.
- RAW vs Pro Res
- Slow Motion and fast Motion
- Global Shutter vs Rolling Shutter
- Working with a Colour Chart when filming for consistent Colour Correction
- Exposing your camera sensor to capture your images for high dynamic with least image noise.
- Post Production Workflow Stages
- Backing up your Camera footage workflow.
- Backup your camera card contents using checksum error handling. So you will never miss an important
Dailies using Blackmagic Da Vinci Resolve Software
- Convert your Raw 4k log footage washed out looking image from the camera into correct Rec 709 colour
- space for editorial.
- Ready to edit video clips in glorious looking rich vibrant colours into an edit ready format such as Avid
- dnxhd and hr 4k so you can easily edit on a laptop with smaller files so it is more managable.
Video Editing with Avid Media Composer
- Importing Media
- Learn how to import your compressed video editing onto your computer video files for the editorial
- process in Avid Media Composer.
- Importing Camera slate or Movie Slate notes
- Import Metadata from the camera such as scene, take, notes into Avid Media Composer along with any
- smart slate entered into the camera at time or after recording or from Movie Slate software.
- Metadata custom columns for Media Composer to benefit users of the Cinema camera.
- Exporting your Video Edit for Mastering in Da-Vinci Resolve
- Final stages of editorial taking your master edit from Avid Media Composer and taking your EDL OR
- AAF. So that any edits carry from Avid into Resolve for final mastering and video colour correction of
- the enormous raw video format with all the colour and breath taking controls made available to you.
- Flawless EDL for export of your video edit into Da Vinci Resolve for mastering
Proxy/Raw Workflow Linkback
- Preparing Da-Vinci Resolve to link back to the raw video files from the Blackmagic cinema camera
- Working with the light weight low quality proxy files which we recoreded earlier
|Event Date||Mon 2nd Apr 2018 10:00|
|Event End Date||Wed 4th Apr 2018 17:00|
|Maximum Class size||5|